Summer Wishlist 2015

Today I thought I would do a small wishlist for you of things I'm lusting over and wanting to buy for summer so enjoy!




This year for summer I most excited for daisy prints and floral printed clothes and love the playsuit from New Look which would look great at the beach or doing some city browsing, I also adore the floral print dress from Dorothy Perkins it looks like it would look great as a daytime as well as an evening dress. I recently saw someone is an adorable yellow jacket and have been looking for one since spotting it, I found one in Evans which looks rather cute. I have been after a swimsuit for a while now and can't seem to find the right one however Topshop have this lovely one on there website and it's such a nice design that I most certainly have to buy it!


I have seen so many reviews on the Mono Eyeshadows from the brand Seventeen and the pop of colour would look great for a night out. The one product I'm yet to try from the Zoella range is the Soak Opera which I shall be trying to get my hands on for when I want a nice cooling bath in the heat. I normally go to Soap and Glory for bath products and normally forget they have make up but I spotted this Brow Bar set and it looks like a great product so I shall be hopefully picking one up to try it out. All over my tv has been the adverts for the Rimmel Oh My Gloss and while I was mooching the store I saw one and they look great so bring on next pay day when I can pick one up!

I hope you enjoyed this post and do let me know below what you are lusting over?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment