Collection Field Day Lipstick - Tulip

I've been wanted to get my hands on a matte lipstick for ages now and as I only own one from the brand MAC I wanted to go for a high street version to see the difference and to also see if it was just as good. So while I was in Boots I noticed the new Field Day range from the brand Collection, I had a little mooch and decided to go for the shade Tulip which only cost £2.99.



The shade is very pretty and girly with it being a nice subtle pink coral which looks great on the lips, I feel like it's the great everyday lipstick but you could also get away with wearing it on a night out. It's not to bright but not to subtle it can't be seen, I also love the fact that on the lips it goes on smoothly without picking up any cracks and looking a little dry.



With the product being a matte lipstick I was worried about it drying my lips and looking horrid by the end of the day but with this lipstick I found it had a nice moisturising feel to it and it didn't dry them out at all which really impressed me. It lasted on my lips for a good 4 hours before I felt the need to re apply which is great for a high street lipstick. I also love the fact the lipstick has a really nice fruity scent which smells really strong and makes the product just that little bit more special then a normal matte lipstick.



The packaging is really cute and girly with a plain white design and a gorgeous orange flower pattern meaning it stands out and looks great if I need to re apply and get it out my bag as it's a lipstick I want to show off. Over all I'm really impressed with this range and the lipstick and would really recommend it to anyone wanted to try a matte lipstick at a great price and with such a pretty design, for £2.99 you can't go wrong!



Have you brought any products from the Field Day Range, what are your thoughts on the products?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the packaging it looks super cute, it looks really lovely and suits you :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete