My Three Favorite Blog's To Read

I've seen this style of post going around online and keep meaning to do one so I thought for today's post I would share with you my three favorite bloggers. This is a great way to share the love and also to discover new blogs so I love reading the posts and finding new blogs to read.






DippyWrites
This is a great beauty, lifestyle and fashion blog with some great reviews and a really easy to use layout. It is run by a great girl who has great dress sense and a likable personality, I always read this blog if I feel like getting to know a product with a get to the point style of writing which I enjoy.

Raspberrykiss
The layout of this blog is really cute and girly but still really easy to use which I love, it has a bit of everything from beauty to lifestyle so it's a blog I go to for reviews of the latest products and inspiration. Her writing style reminds me of how I write my posts with the right amount of product knowledge and the right amount of enthusiasm.

Coleoftheball
This blog has a great mixture of high end/high street and lifestyle posts which I always enjoy looking through, she always injects some of her personality into the posts which makes them really easy to read. The layout is really easy to use and there's some great pictures on there.

So those of my top three favorite blogs to read, leave me some of your favorite blogs in the comments section!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment