Geo Print Trousers

For me stepping out of my comfort zone with fashion doesn't happen a lot, so when I was in New Look browsing there Inspire range 18-32 sized range I spotted some trouser and thought I need them. But then I thought no there far to daring and with this print people will look at me and stare so I left the store. After a few days of thinking about them I just thought screw it I'm going to buy a pair but to my horror they were out of stock!

So I decided to do what I normally don't do and order them, I'm not a fan of ordering online as you never know the condition the product may reach you in or if they will actually turn up but New Look has impressed me a lot with there ordering service. I went in store and they took my details and payment and that was that, I got told 2-3 working days and they shall be here.



The next day to my surprise there was a knock at the door and they had arrived which impressed me a lot and then they were mine! The lovely geo print trousers were finally in my hands and I was able to wear them, as soon as I could I tried them on and they fit just fab. There a really lightweight thin material which I wanted for summer as I hate my legs so I shall be wearing them in the super hot days, they are high waisted so high any areas I don't want people to see and maybe just a bit to much info but they have a really low front area so there is no visible pant lines or to much on show.



 To pick some up which I urge you to do if you are a curvy lady and want to wear something comfy in summer, they are still available online and in stores for £19.99!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Look great on you!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that print! I have been loving printed trousers this summer! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print is great! And they really suit you. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete