Collection Speedy Blush

On a recent trip to Superdrug I went to pick up my concealer and noticed they had a selection of cream blushers in a stick form and as I have wanted to try them out for a while I decided to pick one up. I went for the shade 02 Cheeky which is a bright pink tone shade which looks great when blended correctly.



The packaging is simple and cute with the colour of the product matching the colour of the packaging which makes it easy to make a selection from the small range, it also has silver writing and a silver twist area which I really like as it makes the product stand out. The scent of the product is odd as it reminds me of crayons in a way which seems odd but as it works really well I haven't let it put me off the product.





When applying the product it goes on very dark but you have to blend the blush into your cheek to really get the desired shade so after a few moments of blending I always have a really nice hint of colour on my cheeks. If I do go to dark and realised half way down the road I have found with this product even if it's been an hour I can still go back and blend it in which really impressed me.



It has a long lasting effect on the skin and doesn't seem to fade during the day which is great, for the Collection range at Superdrug this product is only £3.99. Have you tried out any cream blushers which ones are your favorite?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment