Skincare | The Body Shop Mandarin Energising Face Mist

The Body Shop is a great high street brand that ranges with products for everyone, to use in the bath and shower as well as there great make up range there is something for everyone in The Body Shop. They are cruelty free and do a lot of products that are also vegan, as well as being affordable and available in most cities there a brilliant brand to go for.



I went into my local store and found a product in there new releases section, at first I was unsure as I normally wear make up and don't like spraying face mists on in case it effects my make up however after a demonstration in store I opted to pick one up as I was impressed by how well it worked from just one spritz in store.



I went with the Mandarin one which is for awaken the skin and hydrating, I didn't really concentrate much on what it did as one of my favourite and go to scents is citrus so I knew I was going to love it. The scent isn't as strong as you want it to be but this is due to spraying it on the face, you wouldn't want something to strong but it goes on well and sprays evenly onto the skin setting in well and not effecting the make up at all.

I spray it on mostly when I get to hot or if I'm travelling as it works well at cooling me down, I haven't noticed much of a difference in my skin but it does make me look more refreshed after using the product. It's one of those must haves summer products that if used well would create a difference in the skin but for me it's purely to cool me down!

What face mists do you always re purchase for summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment