Beauty | Zoella Shower Sauce Review

I was super excited to see that Zoe Sugg had released a new beauty range as her last range I loved leaving me intrigued to see what she had in store for this new range, I wasn't disappointed with the Jelly and Gelato range which is seaside themed. I went along and picked up the Shower Sauce product for £5 and couldn't wait to start using it.





Being cruelty free I love that I can go and just pick up Zoe's product but with them being affordable it makes them very appealing. The bottle design is very bright and almost pop art like with some lovely pinks mixed with yellow and orange, it's a great bright packaging to really draw in the eye getting you to pick it up. It comes in a 250ml bottle with simply to use flip top I shake up the bottle and then squeeze some product out before lathering on the skin.

Using the shower sauce is super easy like most gels it's lathers up nicely and goes on well a small amount going a long way, it washes off well and doesn't leave any residue or product on the skin. I've been using the gel everyday for the last month and still have a quarter of the bottle left so you do get your moneys worth when purchasing the body wash.

The scent is very appealing as it's an elder flower and cream scent that is rather fruity yet fresh, it lasts on the skin for most of the day and it's not to overpowering which I really love. The scent is rather girly and almost the type of scent you would see your mum using however it's still very likable.

I love using the Shower Sauce and can't wait to see what she brings out next, have you tried the range yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment