Beauty | Primark Foundation Stick Review

Spending £2 on a Foundation stick means I don't really have high hopes for the product, this means I wasn't to surprise when I didn't fall in love with the Primark Foundation stick. I had to go for Ivory as I couldn't find any Porcelain which was a little let down however I have found the overall effect off the foundation to be lacking any wow factor.





The foundation goes on thick and has a grainy type texture, I almost struggle to get the foundation to go onto my skin as it just seems to stay on the stick and not want to leave. Once on my skin I found it easy to blend in using a sponge and once blended in it still has that thick like texture that creates a full coverage look, this means I don't have to use a concealer which is great however it does seem a little to thick on some days.



Packaging for this product is pretty much basic and straight to the point which I like, it's black and a little hint of gold makes it look stylish yet effortless. It has a really nice easy to use twist method of getting the product out and this works well, even when spreading the product onto my skin it stays there and doesn't twist back down.



Pro's                                                                             Con's
Full coverage                                                               Grainy texture
Price                                                                            To thick
Packaging                                                                  

The foundation stick hasn't blown me away so I won't be repurchasing this item again, have you picked out the foundation stick did you love or hate it?


No comments:

Post a Comment