SS16 Lips - Most Worn

This Summer I've been using three lip products the most and have decided to share them with you, I've picked out two lipsticks and a lip gloss so there is something for everyone in this post!





Tanya Burr I Found Nemo
If I'm after a gloss instead of a balm I've been reaching for my Tanya Burr lip gloss in the shade I Found Nemo which is a very pretty sparkly pink toned lip gloss. It goes on really well and has a slight added shimmer and sparkle which looks great in the summer sun, it also doesn't transfer to much and doesn't have to much stickiness to it.



MUA Lipstick in Shade 11
MUA is an amazing affordable brand that do great lipstick which is why I always go for shade 11 when I want a subtle caramel tone that makes it looks like your lips but better. It goes on well however after wearing it all day it does go a little dry so I tend to wear it over my Kate Moss lip balm. It has a really nice creamy texture and looks great in photos which is why is always a must for events and also days out.



MAC Pink Nouveau
Lastly I have a MAC lipstick which is in the shade Pink Nouveau a gorgeous dark deep rose shade, this is one I go for when I need a pick me up look or when I'm going through a bad day and need to make my lips look good. It is a satin lipstick so goes on nicely and nourishes the lips while staying put for several hours, it doesn't transfer and doesn't stain while still having a gloss look to it.



So that's what I've been wearing this summer let me know what you have been using this last few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment