Lush Honey Bee Bath Bomb

Honey Bee is the type of bath bomb that is overlooked due to people either not liking the look of it or the smell, at just £3.50 it's a great price to pay. The scent of Honey Bee is a mix of honey and orange with a smell of toffee to, it's a very hit and miss product as if you are not a fan of the scent then it's really not worth purchasing the product.





The shade of bath bomb is yellow and brown to match toffee, it's a lovely colour to see however it does turn the water a muddy yellow tone which isn't to easy on the eyes. However it's a nice relaxing tone which reminds me of summer so it wasn't to bad to see.



It's a slow fizzing bath bomb and takes a while to fully dissolve, I also found it sunk a little to the bottom and left a grainy like texture to the bath which wasn't to comfortable to feel but once I waved it around a little it seemed to fizz into the bath.

The bathroom was left with a lovely sweet honey smell and my skin felt amazing after using the product, however I'm not 100% sure I would pick it up again. Have you purchase Honey Bee before what did you think of the product?

1 comment:

  1. I love the smell of this bomb but I also had the same problem of little grains in the bottom of the tub

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete