Downtown, Where All The People Are Broke!

Day five and six bring me to Downtown and my last full day which I spent shopping, I go on a boat and get very burnt and also try to find the FAO Schwarz shop but find out it's gone!

Staten Island? Maybe Not..
My plan for day five was to go to Staten Island and get the ferry out to the immigration museum but I ended up on the wrong boat and only got a good view off the Statue Of Liberty and the city before getting off, it was a brilliant view though even if I did get so burnt I could hardly move. My afternoon brought me to Chinatown and a cat cafe called Meow Parlour which was so much fun, I got to play with cats and have some tea which made my day!





Shop Till You Drop
My last full day I promised myself I would go shopping so I did! However I was a little upset FAO Schwarz was gone but Toys R Us is just as good. I also went to Times Square and Duffy Square for some great photos, before heading over the Madame Tussaud's for some fun, it's really worth going as the wax works look really realistic.




Check back on Friday for the last post for day 7 and flying back!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment