Barry M Speedy Quick Dry - Full Throttle

I couldn't help myself and had to go back and pick up another shade form the Barry M Speedy range and this time I opted for the shade called Full Throttle which isn't really what I would normally go for but as it such a cute light orange shade for summer I didn't mind to much. You can read all about the other two shades I picked up here - Quick Dry Nails






I found with this shade I had to go with two coats again as it goes on very light but after my two coats the finished effect was a very pop shade of orange which will look fab in summer which a tan. It lasted on my nails around 5 days which impressed me a lot and didn't chip to much which is always a good plus in my books.



The dry time was something that impressed me a lot as it dries in around 2 minutes which is something of a miracle product for me as I'm such a fuss pot when it comes to nail varnishes. But I really can't fault the range apart from the odd names I am enjoying the Barry M Speedy range quite a lot. It's available at Superdrug for £3.99. Have you tried out the range yet what shades are your favoirite?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment