Spring Make Up Picks

Spring has sprung upon us and is out in all it's glory so today's post is all about my make up picks for the next few months before summer hits us. I switch my make up up quite a lot so it's always changing and I always have something new on my face but for Spring I've gone for some nice light pink tones.



I don't tend to use much make up on my eyes but for this Spring I wanted to use my Kiko Milano eye shadow 146 which is a highly pigmented pink tone which when blended well looks lovely on. It's a great affordable brand to go for and the little pot fits nicely in my bag when out and about so touch up's if needed are very easy to do.



I switch up my highlighter depending on the event or how I'm feeling that month so this Spring I've opted for my Make Up Revolution Pink Lights which is a very pretty pink shimmery highlighter that sits well on my face and seems to look great on a basic make up day to brighten up my face.



I have an addiction to new blushers but this Spring I've gone for a classic from The Body Shop and I've picked out my Marshmallow tone which is a very light and pretty pink that gives a hint of colour but not to much. The Body Shop is a brand I know and love so I always go back and purchase there make up range as I know it will work the way I want it to.



For my foundation in Spring I tend to lighten it up and opted for a lighten alternative to my foundation so I'll be using my powder with a small amount of water to create a powder foundation. I use the brand Rimmel and currently use the Lasting Finish 25 hour powder foundation which works really well at create a thin foundation to apply to the face.



To make sure it stays all day and doesn't fade to quickly I use my Make Up Revolution Ultra Face Base Primer which is a lovely light primer that sits on the skin nicely giving you a more professional make up look which I love. It makes my make up go on easier and gives me a more airbrushed look while keeping my make up in place all day, so for me it's a must in Spring and all year round.



My go to lip shade this Spring is a dark deep rich pink tone from MAC from the Retro Matte range I've picked my To Matte With Love. I love this shade and it looks great with a really simple make up look to add a little bit of glamour and a nice pop of colour. It's lasts all day and goes a really cute matte tone to give it more of an edgy look which gives a really twist on my make up look that day.



So those are my make up picks for Spring let me know what you will be wearing over the next few months before Summer!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment