Kiko Milano Eye Shadow 146 & 138

I'm not one to wear eye shadow as I've never really found one suitable for my oily eyes but whilst I was in Amsterdam I picked up two from the brand Kiko Milano. This brand is a European brand which is slowly opening branches in the UK and is a great affordable brand to go for.



I picked up two highly pigmented eye shadows in the shades 146 the pink tone and 138 the orange tone, I was a little worried about the fact there highly pigmented as I swatched one in store and it was very bright but after blending it in store it blended into a really nice shade on my hand so I went ahead and picked up two shades.



The pink tone is a very girly shade to go for with added shimmer and once blended looks great as a everyday summer eye shadow. The orange shade however is a matte shade and looks amazing as a going out eye shadow and one to wear when you want everyone to look at your eyes. I found both of them easy to blend and also easy to create really nice make up looks.



After wearing both the eye shadows (not at the same time!) for around 8 hours there was a little fading but nothing to major and my oily eye lids had managed to not ruin the look which really impressed me. They are also really easy to remove with a bit of eye make up remover they came of nicely, as well as not effecting my sensitive skin!


Have you tried the brand out yet? What are your thoughts?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love Kiko products and their eyeshadows are amazing and super affordable. Lovely colors you've got there!:)

    ReplyDelete