TRESemme Perfectly (Un) Done Dry Defining Spray

I've been using Tresemme since my teens and it's a brand I also go back to and like to try out as I know there products well and love using them, I was browsing Superdrug and came across the Perfectly UnDone spray and as I always use the sea foam from the range I wanted to pick up the spray to test that out. I found it in the clearance section for only 50p which was surprising as the spray works really well.



The bottle design is simple and classic with a 250ml can black bottle with red lid that is eye catching yet looks good on display you can't go wrong. It's slim fitting yet big enough to not be able to fit into your hand bag so it's a store at home spray but i'm sure there are minis available.



The scent is very much an at salon scent which you normally smell at a hairdressers, so it's smell lovely on the hair and lasts all day. The texture is very lightweight and the spray doesn't sit on the hair to make it look greasy as well as not weighing it down to much, which is always a bonus!

I use the spray to create waves and curls with the added help off the sea spray, I find with the two products combined I get very cute curls and waves that last all day without losing to much of there bounce. It brushes out easily and doesn't leave any hair spray residue in the hair.

I really can't see why this product was in the clearance section as I love it, what hairspray do you love?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment