Lifestyle | Cruelty Free Brands I Use

It's always good to make some right choices in life and I feel one of them is to go cruelty free for makeup and beauty items I use in my everyday life, I wanted to share with you my most used brands and which ones I love to buy from. This list may seem short as I'm only listing the brands I know and love and not all the brands, this is because I don't want to share any information that may not be right.




Make Up

  • Barry M
  • Makeup Revolution 
  • Natural Collection
  • Eylure
  • Tanya Burr
  • Kiko
  • Model.co
  • MUA
  • Topshop
  • Zoella
  • Bourjois 
  • Carmex
  • ELF
  • Kat Von D
  • Forever 21
Nail Polishes
  • Barry M
  • Ciate 
  • Tanya Burr
  • Nails Inc
  • Topshop
Shower Products
  • Jack Wills
  • Soap and Glory
  • Lush 
  • Superdrug own brand 
There are a load more brands that I could list however I don't use them and are not aware of what brands there are, the best way to check if a product is cruelty free is to look out for the bunny on the product or to check online as there are plenty of other bloggers who have listed there favorites as well. 


Let me know any brands you use and love in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I've found quite a few cruelty free and natural skincare brands in TK Maxx, like By Nature from New Zealand :) Good to see MUA on this list too! x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding bargains that are cruelty free, haven't checked out TKMaxx for a while but I'll take a look! x

      Delete