Fashion | SS17 Sandals

When it comes to Summer I tend to be seen in sandals pretty much 24/7 as I can't stand the heat and will do anything to keep cool so here are my top picks for SS17 sandals!

Accessorize Flip Flops
I was gifted this set of flip flops but must say how much I adore them, the colours and design really make them stand out and there a must for making an outfit stand out and really draw in attention. I have to say in all my years of buying flip flops I have never came across ones as comfy as the ones I buy in Accessorize, they have amazing choices that are all worth the price tag.





Hotter Tourist and Sol
My Hotter sandals are my most worn as the comfort value of these shoes make the price tag seem a joke, I can never get over how they feel like slippers on the feet but also how fashionable they look. I feel the store is sometimes overlook as it may appear to the older and wiser generation however they do some great fashion pieces that suit any age.




New Look Tan Sandals
This are my most worn and oldest sandals I own as I love how they make any bright outfit toned down or how they dress up a dark outfit added some style as well as comfort. I love the flat design of these shoes as I can find some sandals with a wedge to difficult to walk in, also the added gold touch at the toes make them look very fashionable and amazing on.



What SS17 sandal are you wearing the most this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment