Fashion | Stepping Out Of My Comfort Zone

When you think of a crop top you wouldn't normally picture a plus size girl wearing one and you may also give a dirty look to someone wearing one in public, however when I saw one in New Look and it was in the middle of a heatwave I wasn't going to pass at the chance of stepping out of my comfort zone and wearing a crop top.





Putting on the white tight top was daunting at first and seeing them with my work trousers was quite a laugh however I also saw what great curves it gave me and also how good it made my boobs look. I pictured the top with certain trousers and it gave me the confidence to purchase the top for £9.99.

I teamed my top with some baggy geoprinted trousers which suited my body well as well as giving me a well suited plus sized look. I found this outfit to be cooling and fashionable but also made me look a little more well put together then my usual scruffy self.

It didn't only show a small amount of flesh but this was enough to give me the confidence to say you don't need to be a certain weight to wear a crop top, what are your thoughts on a plus size girl wearing a crop top?

No comments:

Post a Comment