Lifestyle | Brands That Shocked Me For Being NOT Cruelty Free

On Friday I did a post on my favorite brands that are cruelty free which you can view here and today I wanted to write up a similar post on brands that I thought would be cruelty free but there not. It shocked me to see such big and well known brands not being cruelty free and hopefully they will changed and take the plunge to not harm animals.




  • Unilever - so many products use this brand! Such as Simple, Dove, Sure and Toni and Guy
  • Revlon
  • Aussie
  • Avon
  • Benefit
  • L'oreal
  • Calvin Klein
  • Clearasil
  • Clinique
  • Elizabeth Arden
  • Got2B
  • Garnier
  • Glamglow
  • Kiehls
  • MAC
  • MakeupForever
  • Max Factor
  • Maybelline
  • Nair
  • Nivea 
  • Olay
  • Origins 
  • Sephora 
  • St.Ives
  • Tresemme
  • Vaseline 
  • Veet
  • Vera Wang
  • Victoria Secret
  • Nuxe
  • Rimmel
So many brands that I used in the past, let me know brands that shocked you!



No comments:

Post a Comment