Beauty | My Go To Matte Lipsticks

Matte lipsticks are all the rave at the moment and it's easy to see why there are well used and loved, they create the perfect look and also look impressive on however can be quite damaging so I've put my top three in a post for you so you don't go for the bad ones!





Up first is my well loved and trusted MAC Lady Danger which is a lovely bright red toned lipstick that looks so impressive on it's hard to not fall in love with it. The lipstick is a long lasting one so there's no need to keep adding layers on which dries out the lips but it's also easy to wear on top of lip balms as it doesn't fade.



Next is my Rimmel High Flyer a lovely caramel tones lipstick that looks great on the create a subtle yet impressive lipstick look, this one has a lovely scent to it as well but don't be fooled it's hard going and lasts all day on the lips. It's comes off nicely and doesn't stain whilst still caring for the lips and not cracking them or leaving them dry.



Lastly my favorite and most reached for is one from Primark my metal rose liquid matte lipstick which I've loved using over the last few weeks. This beauty looks so good on and add a lovely creamy texture to the lips before going matte this mean the lips don't dry out yet look super pretty all day, it's easy to remove however I sometimes want to leave it on forever!



So what matte lipstick do you always reach for?

1 comment: