Beauty | NYX High Voltage Lipstick 07



Browsing my local TKMaxx I came across a lipstick from one of my favorite brands NYX for just 50p! Of course I wasn't going to leave it there and grabbed it before anyone else spotted the bargain, instead of paying £5.50 I was very happy for my 50p purchase.





The lipstick is from the high voltage range so it's super bright and has a nice vibrant look to it as well as being very high pigmented this is a statement lipstick for sure. I was very happy with the wear as I got a good 6 hours out of it before I felt the need to re apply.



It goes on glossy and feels super soft on the lips whilst not drying them out, I found it didn't go cakey or stay to sticky. I also love how well the lipstick photographs as you get a lovely bright pop of colour whilst still looking glamorous and shiny which I adore.

As for packaging this product really hits the spot for me as it's a slimline twist product that small enough to go in my bag but not small enough to me classed as a mini. I love how easy it is to use and how nice it looks when reapplying as the black and pink tube go nicely together.

Have you tried any of the NYX high voltage lipsticks, which is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment