Fashion | Tara Slip On Hotter Shoes



When it comes to footwear finding the right pair of shoes can be a struggle, however when you have a local Hotter store it doesn't need to be a worry. I went into my local store on the hunt for some slip on shoes that I could wear throughout Spring/Summer and came away with the perfect pair called Tara.





The lilac floral design is one that really stood out to me as floral is back in fashion this SS17 and this style of floral really stands out without looking to dated which I love. The white sole really makes the shoes look summery and looks great with a nice summer dress, it doesn't stand out to much and won't leave marks on the floor!



Inside the shoe is a comfy leather sole that fits the shape of my foot nicely as I'm a 5 and a half I struggled to find shoes that really fit my foot well but Hotter have half sizes which means I don't have to worry. It also has a comfy cushioned back so it doesn't rub or cause any pain when I'm walking.

These shoes are just £49 which is a great price to pay for such good and long wearing shoes, what's your go to summer shoe for this SS17?



No comments:

Post a Comment