Beauty - Kat Von D La Femme Lipstick

I have been a lover of Kat Von D since my teens with my biggest wish being to get a tattoo designed and created by her and my second biggest wish to own make up from her range. Sephora have only just brought her range over to Europe but as I was in New York a few weeks ago I went straight over the her stand and began to mooch through. I wanted to buy the whole range there and then but it's quite an expensive one to go for even more expensive then MAC so I opted for a lipstick!

I went for LA Femme a very girly shade of coral pink which is bang on trend for this autumn and winter but I could easily see myself wearing this shade all year round. The lipstick is creamy and glides onto the lips without any effort and blends so nicely to a build able coverage meaning you can go a subtle coral shade of pink or a deep dark rich coral pink easily.



The packaging is very impressive with a studded design that looks edgy and chic all at once with it's engraved logo on the top of the lid which is also engraved onto the lipstick to give it a nice personal touch. It's hard to see where you need to open the lipstick as the studded design has no gaps but with a simple pull the lid come off in the normal style of a lipstick.



I found the lipstick stayed put for almost the whole day even lasting through lunch which really impressed me, it doesn't cake easily and doesn't stick to any cracked lips. I would happily pay the $21 price tag again and buy even more from the range!


If you could buy from any range from the US which range would it be?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Very nice shade of color :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete