Beauty - E.L.F Blush Palette Light

I'm a massive lover of all E.L.F products with it being in my top 5 beauty brands I always reach for so whilst I was in New York I checked out there products in the TJMaxx store coming away with a lipstick and a lovely blush palette.

The packaging is the one thing that draws me to the brand as it's always so sleek and effortless that it's eye catching while being good enough to display. It's a simply black palette with the even simpler white wording off what the item is and the e.l.f logo, which I love.



On the inside you have a really large mirror that is really helpful if you are on the go as I think this is the largest mirror I have in any of my palettes or make up sets. Then you have four little cubes of blushers which are really easy to pop out of the palette and replace which is a lovely touch. Starting with the top two cubes you get a really nice pop pink shade and a orange toned shade which are both matte so no shimmer in them, the bottom two shades are a muted down rose shade of pink and a mixture of them all the create a shimmery pink/orange toned shade.



There is something for everyone in this palette and if you fancy a change it's easy to do, the blush goes on to the skin well and lasts all day as well as having a nice build able coverage. I highly rate this palette and have been recommending it to anyone who asks about new blushers, I'm really hoping the UK TKMaxx has some in as I would love the whole collection so I can swap them about to create the perfect palette for me.



What's your go to blusher this month?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment