Beauty - E.L.F Coral Cutie Lipstick

While I was in New York I went into there TJMaxx to have a look at there beauty items and to my pleasure they had a whole stand of E.L.F products. Even though I know they are available in the UK I couldn't stop myself going and looking through the selection and picking out one of two things.



The first item I picked up was a moisturizing lipstick in a coral shade orange that is perfect for the summer months so I shall be saving it, however I have worn it out once or twice and got a nice compliment or two. The shade name is Coral Cutie and it's pretty much the perfect name as it happens to be a nice shade or coral which is also pretty cute.



The packaging is simple and effortless which is what I love about the brand but has a nice sleek factor about it making it that little bit more special than a normal plain lipstick packaging. With the shade of lipstick in a glass cube at the bottom of the lipstick and sleek wording of the brand it's the perfect design.



The lipstick goes on nicely onto the lips and has a nice glossy feel and look about it while giving a subtle get girly shade of coral orange. It has a nice build able feel to it and doesn't go to cakey or two dark on the lips so it's the perfect lipstick to wear on almost any occasion. I found it lasted around 4 hours before I felt the need to reapply but I don't mind to much as it's a really great moisturizing lipstick that makes the lips feel soft and nourished.

What's your go to product from the E.L.F range?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment