Beauty - What's In My New York Make Up Case

There is only two more weeks until New York and I've finally started to get other things together and one of them being my make up case. My make up is going to be a mix of my everyday and also my going out make up, as I feel I shall be taking a lot of photos and wanting my make up to last all day so I shall be needed a mixture of high street and high end.

The case I'm taking it my Zoella case as it looks really small and fits nicely into my case however it fits loads in and manages to stretch out nicely so everything I need fits in. It's available at Superdrug and comes in three different designs all of which are the same size, however if you want something a little smaller she has just brought out a new range which has a small pencil case style bag in which may suit you.



For my face I'm taking my MAC make up so my foundation and concealer which cover my skin so well to hide any blemishes but also lasts all day. To go on top I'm taking my normal powder as I feel it suits my skin better and goes on nicely over the top of my MAC foundation, it's the Make Up Revolution powder. I was undecided on blusher but opted for the MAC blusher in a subtle rose shade as I wanted something barely there but also suits my skin tone.



My added extras are mostly my everyday make up items such as my well used Soap and Glory Arch De Triumph which I adore as it works so well to give me really nice shaped brows. My mascara is one from Natural Collection which is the lash build brown mascara which I've been using since my teens and adore as it works so well and doesn't leave my eyes sore like most mascaras. Lastly for lips I had the dilemma of just picking a few so I've gone for my nude toned rose shade from Natural Collection, my MAC Morange if I fancy giving my lips a little bit of a pop of colour, My Sleek Bare Minimum pout polish and to go on top my Beautiful movements barley there lip gloss.






For my eyes I wanted to follow the AW trend of dark smokey eyes so I've packed my Model Co Eyeliner which works nicely at giving me a dark black smudgy eye, My Emite Black eye shadow which is such a dark black eye shadow and works so well at a nice eye liner look. To prime my eyes before applying all my eye products I've got my Absolute NY Eye shadow Primer which is such a nice creamy easy to blend primer that gets a lot of use on nights out.



Lastly I have my nail file case from Primark in case I have any nail dramas while away, I'm also taking my nail polish with me and plan to wear Tanya Burr's Mischief Managed as I love the shade of pretty red. Not forgetting my fragrance of choice which is my roller ball from River Island in the scent Paris , I love roller balls and use them all the time when travelling as there so much more easier to carry around and work really well.



That's it! I told you the case holds a lot, let me know what your beauty staples are when travelling?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment