Beauty - Superdrug Make Up Brushes Review

I'm always needing new brushes and as most brands have expensive brushes I'm always on the look out for affordable ones to use. I normally go for Primark but my local store is having a refurb and I needed some ones so I opted for Superdrug's own brand ones and was pleasantly surprised.

At just £2.99 there just as good as the more expensive ones and look great as well, I picked up a bronzer brush and a blusher one to use as a highlighter brush. The design is sleek and looks great in my make up case with a matte black handle that is easy to hold and a cute and simply silver grip the brushes look and feel more high end then high street.



The brush feels soft and nice to use on the face without feeling harsh and not to damaging but also blends onto the skin nicely to leave the skin feeling and looking great. I find that the brushes work well with powders and picks up the powders easily while evenly spreading across the face.

Overall the brushes are a great buy and works just as well as the more expensive brands while looking great as well, What is your go to brush brand?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment