Skincare | Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Day Cream

Superdrug skincare is the perfect option for anyone looking for cruelty free affordable products that work well and do the job. I'm always in there mooching at the new products so when my moisturiser ran out I went straight into my local store to see what products they had. I picked up the Naturally Radiant Brightening Day Cream for just £5.99 this one stood out to be as I love products that brighten the skin, this one was also for normal to combination skin but you can also get it in other skin types as well.






The packaging is cute and chic with green it's main theme, it has basic writing and nothing to in your face but gets straight to the point. It comes in a plastic 75ml pot that has a simple twist lid making it very easy to use, it's also cruelty free so suited for vegans as well. The scent is very fresh not to overpowering but fresh enough to relax with hints of berries and aloe vera being the main scent, it doesn't feel to thick on the skin and soaks in well without being to heavy on the face.



I found my make up goes on well over the top and with added SPF 15 it's great all year round with the summer sun and winter sun to, it soaks in quickly making it very easy to use. It left my skin really hydrated and soft and also looking brighter it seemed to almost plump up the skin which I really like, I can't seem to fault the product in anyway.

I love using this day cream but what about you, what's your go to face cream?


No comments:

Post a Comment