Beauty | Sleek I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette



When it comes to eye shadow palettes I tend to go for natural and basic ones as I know this is what I'll wear the most out of bright and daring eye shadows, so I was happy to be gifted a palette for Christmas from one of my go to brands Sleek. It is a set of 12 highly pigmented eye shadows in all Natural and basic shades and tones which is right up my street!






All the mineral based shades are highly pigmented and you get a set of 4 shimmer shades and then 8 matte shades, ranging from nudes to matte black there is a shade for everyone in the palette. It comes in a handy slim fit black case with glossy black lettering which I really love, the set also contains a large mirror and a handy double sided brush.



Blending the eye shadows is very easy and I have found it's easy to create a smoky eye look but also a really pretty basic shimmer look to. It's a great palette for everyday use and also going out so it's a great on hand palette, I found wearing it to work was easy to do as the nudes with added shimmer don't look to heavy but then unexpected drinks out are easy to do as adding a darker shade is so simple to do.

I love this palette and it's one of my go to's at the moment, what is your go to palette?


1 comment:

  1. Great review! I love this palette too, however I find I never reach for the four middle shades on the top row - I find them so difficult to use on my lids. And I wish they had a greater shade selection on the bottom row! But the pigmentation and blendability of these shadows is incredible! x

    Lizzie | www.lizziegines.co.uk

    ReplyDelete