Beauty | Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette



One of my favourite and go to make up brands is Sleek as all there products work well for me and it's one I know I can always find what I want when I shop the brand. For Christmas I was gifted a palette which was the Solstice Highlighting Palette which has four amazing and easy to use highlights, it also comes with a handy brush and amazing packaging.






The bright in your face gold packaging is perfect and spot on for any highlighting palette as it draws the eye in and makes you want to pick it up and use the set, it also comes with a large mirror which is always handy. For a four set palette it's not that big making it very handy palette for travelling and using on the go as it's only 9g it's a great palette to go for.



It has one cream based highlight, two baked powders and one normal powder so it has a highlight for everyone, it's also an easy to use face and body highlighter set so it's perfect for anyone who's going on a summer holiday or for events such as weddings when lots of photo's are being taken. I use the baked ones for my cheeks, the shimmer powder for the rest of my face such as chin and forehead and then the cream based highlight for my body such as collarbones and cleavage.

So far I can't fault the set and have been using it non stop since getting it for Christmas it works well and sits well on top of other make up items, it doesn't fade during the day and looks impressive on the skin as well. It's my go to everyday set but also one I know I can travel with if I need to, I can't fault the product and just wished I had it sooner!

What highlighting palette do you reach for?


No comments:

Post a Comment