Rimmel Kate Moss Lip Loving Balm

I'm always looking at protecting my lips and using the latest lip products which claim to be the best, so whilst I was browsing my local Superdrug I came across the Kate Moss Lip Conditioning Balm which looks very much like a lip stick but it's a balm instead. At just £5.49 it is a bit on the pricey side but I managed to get it on offer being free when I spent £8 or more on other Rimmel products.





The packaging is very basic with it's plain and simple white tube of lipstick which stands out while being nice and plain which I really like. It's a lipstick style tube so fits nicely into my handbag and also goes well for when i'm out and about and want to apply the product as it looks like I'm applying much more then just a lip balm.



The balm is very silky and soft going on nicely onto the lips to protect them for up to 8 hours, with it's added SPF of 15 it's an all round great protection to use on the lips. I feel it working right away and love how nicely it goes onto my lips while I can feel it working on healing my lips and giving them some protection in the sun.

I've been loving this product over the last few weeks and have been using it under lipsticks which it works well when place under a matte shade but also love how it looks on just bare lips. It's been healing my lips nicely and also works well at keeping them hydrated in summer,

Have you picked up one of the Lip Loving Balms yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment