Garnier Ambre Solaire Dry Mist Review

In the summer months it's important to protect the skin and keep your body healthy, I normally use body lotions with spf in but I opted this year to go with the new Garnier Ambre Solaire Dry Mist spray with is a sun protection but in a spray can design.



I picked up the high factor 30 which is a water resistant and none alcohol dry mist which also boasts in being non greasy and non sticky. There's a lot of factors this dry mist spray states it does so I was eager to give it a go and dry it out.

I shook the can well and sprayed on my body and was very happy to see how well it soaked in and how it didn't leave any residue on the skin. It felt nice on the skin and left me feeling happy to use, it also didn't have a strong sun protection scent to it which I always like in sprays.

This product is very easy to use and feels great on the skin, I've not been burnt this year while wearing the spray and you can't go wrong with the price at £9. What skin protection do you use while in the sun?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I also hate feeling greasy and sticky after using skin protection, so I might give this a try, great review!

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete