Book Review | Stephen King Revival

I don't often fall in love with a book but I enjoyed reading the Stephen King book so much it 100% deserves a blog post. I read this book over the last month and couldn't put it down with it's gripping story line which has a massive twist and change I could hardly stop reading.





It follows a character that is struggling in life and making choices that are hard to follow and with his struggles comes the life changing character you want to love however you find yourself hating. With the characters all having the worse luck and a lot of drama it's hard to picture this playing out as a real life story, however Stephen King makes it believable and almost like your in the book which I love.



With it's many twists and struggles it's not one for the fainthearted however it's a brilliant book that I would really suggest you purchasing.


No comments:

Post a Comment