Avon Magic Effects Fringe Nail Polish

I'm always looking at nail art and love when I discover a new nail polish, so I was happy to see Avon has a Fringe effect nail polish that works well and looks great on the nails. This polish is available in around 4 different other shades but I went for a classic silvery gold design.





The fringe effect is small long pieces of glitter that sits on the nail in a fringe design, instead of being small and delicate like glitter this is long and out there to make an impression. I love how it looks on the nails and how easy it is to style with all different types of polish. I wore it bare and it looked great but also team it with a festive red, dark winter black and a fresh summery teal and it looked great.



It was easy to apply and I only needed one coat to get a nice effect, it was also really easy to remove from the nail unlike most glitters. I found this polish lasted around 4 days on my nails before I felt the need to reapply/remove, but it also didn't chip easily and after a hard day at work my nails still looked great.

I love this nail polish and love the effect it has on my nails, what nail effect is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment