Superdrug Caring Shampoo/Conditioner

I have been using the same shampoo and conditioner for a while now so I decided to switch things up and try a new one. I went into my local Superdrug and came across there range of products, as I know there vegan friendly I opted for a shampoo and conditioner from the range. They do a great range of products targeting all sort of hair dramas, I went for the Caring range as it helps with dry and damaged hair.



My hair is extremely think and unmanageable so it tends to get dry and tangled very quickly, as well as being dyed so many times the last being a bleach it's not in the best condition. So when I saw the word caring I was drawn to the product as well as the price and offer, it was in the buy one get one free offer and at only £2.39 it's a great buy.

The scent is sweet almond and coconut so it's a fresh nutty scent with really nice subtle sweet tones, so it's perfect for anyone wanting plain shampoo but with a slight hint of scent to it. The packaging is simple yet eye catching in very large bottles with a simple black lid and plain white label you can't really go wrong. I also really liked the easy to open lids as it can be annoying in the shower when you have wet hands and you're not able to open to bottle.

I found that the shampoo lathered up nicely and I only need a small amount to go through my hair, it also washed out well making my hair clean without looking greasy, but the one thing I love is how my hair squeaks clean when using the product so I know it's really cleaned my hair well. The conditioner works really well at making my hair super soft, again I only need a small amount as it goes a long way but i'm able to use this product on the roots of my hair without looking to oily which is a massive bonus.

I also did a Youtube review on this product if you want to check it out you can below!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment