Fashion - A Fashionista's Backpack

I've always been one to carry a handbag or have a little tote with me, the idea of wearing a backpack reminds me of school and sends me into a cold shudder of panic. So when I kept seeing girls with fashionable backpacks on with leather effects and fringes I started to get bag envy! So off I went into town and came back with my first ever fashion backpack.

I picked it up from New Look for £22.99 and have used it since I brought it, at first it was hard to get used to having my hands free and having to remove my bag from my back to get anything out but after a while I got use to it. The design is very me as it's plain black but has loads of studs on the front which for me looks chic yet dark which I love.



The bag is fake leather and stays in great condition even when used daily, I've had it for a month now and it hasn't lost it's shape and still looks great. I've worn it through heavy rain and was impressed it didn't let any rain through and kept the damp out so that's always a bonus.

So if anyone wants to take the leap into buying a backpack I can't suggest going to New Look enough, they have a great range! Do you prefer a handbag or backpack? Let me know below in the comments!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment